CONSULTANTS & DEVELOPERS
SAP CONSULTANTS & SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS (REMOTE POSITION / ON-SITE)
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology / REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
Seeking SAP Technical Consultants and/or Developers to focus on the technical aspects and/or end-user functions of various modules of SAP (SAP ABAP, SAP HANA, FI/CO, MM, SD, Fiori, etc.). The focus of this position is to use the different modules of SAP to configure and/or enhance the client’s SAP system. The individual will also be responsible for client training, as required. As a Blackvard Technical Consultant and/or Developer the individual will be involved in all aspects of the implementation of Blackvard’s products and technology solutions and will work closely with a team of individuals on a regular basis.
- Execute on Blackvard’s client Statement of Work (SOW).
- This position will perform as a consultant and/or developer specializing in the indicated SAP module to include evaluating requirements, designing, coding, etc.
- Specific responsibilities may include: developing and debugging code, performing current system audits, system configuration, testing, knowledge transfer, development of custom documentation, and client training.
- SAP Technical lead for all phases of an SAP software implementation by adhering to Blackvard’s best practice methodology.
- Apply the methods of Blackvard’s Commercial development and production code delivery, leveraging the Partner Work Center’s Business Analyst and Development resources to design, build, unit test, patches, and enhancements or major connector releases.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in working with SAP (FI/CO, MM, SD, CRM, SRM, ABAP, HANA, Fiori, etc.) applications.
- Researches and resolves issues with the SAP modules, when implementing applications.
- Ensures documentation of program development is compiled.
- Keeps up-to-date with new SAP developments to ensure that functionality is implemented in the optimal manner.
- Works closely with other SAP Functional Consultants & Developers as they develop functional specifications for deliverables.
- May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff and lead projects.
- Actively collaborate with the SAP Practice Leader, Director and Solutions Delivery Team to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Travel may be required (depends on each individual project assignment).
- Four year degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- SAP Technology Certification
- Must have extensive experience with project-designated SAP modules.
- Experience with SAP workflow is an advantage. 8+ years of programming, testing, debugging, etc. as indicated per project.
- Must be able to develop programs in a fast-paced environment and be efficient at multi-tasking.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Must possess leadership skills including planning, scheduling, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established deadlines.
- Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of new processes, as well as effectively identify, analyze, and resolve complex technical issues.
- Must be customer focused, demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills in order to accurately document, report, and present findings, and possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Must be able to work extended hours and travel to on-site locations as required.
- Java and/or XML experience a plus.
- Professional appearance and presentation required at all times.
- Adhere to an appropriate set of core values and beliefs at all times.
- Build stable working relationships within work groups as well as with internal and/or external customers.
- Consulting and/or Development: 8 years
TO APPLY SEND CV/RESUME TO: JOBS@BLACKVARD.COM