SAP Development Manager Career Path Training
The SAP Development Manager defines job activities and requirements for program/project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and implementing project and/or interrelated program activities in an SAP project environment, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. This role facilitates and executes internally defined processes in SAP development projects, product management, budget alignment, service level management and IT Services Management.
Our SAP Development Manager Career Path Training will teach you the skills you need to become a successful SAP Development Manager:
- Lean, Agile and Waterfall methodologies including KANBAN, Scrum Roles, Events and Tools.
- How to apply Agile and Scrum values and principles to your SAP project implementation.
- How to apply SAP Activate methodologies to your SAP projects including Agile Project Fit, Agile Roles and Responsibilities, and more.
- Big Data and Hadoop methodologies and how to apply them to your Information Technology and SAP projects.
- The five key components of Design Thinking – Empathy, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test.