SAP HANA Career Path Training
Using in-memory database technology, SAP HANA allows for the rapid processing of massive amounts of data in real-time. Use SAP HANA’s state-of-the-art innovative user-friendly experience to process large amounts of data, such as from the Internet of Things and Big Data, to easily create real-time business processes, models, simulations and predictions.
Our SAP HANA Career Path Training will teach you the skills you need to become a successful SAP HANA Developer:
SAP HANA Administration:
- Database Installation, Layout/Design, Database Sizing, Data Tiering & Archiving.
- HANA Tool Set Integration (Studio/Analysis Office/Lumira) & HANA Performance Tuning.
- HANA Backups/Restore, Data Migration, and Dynamic Tiering.
- HANA live/modeling & data warehouse with HANA outside of SAP BW.
- Installation & Configuration of Trigger-based Replication.
- HANA Database connectivity w/ other systems (on-premise/cloud/hybrid).
- SAP HANA Security setup, Database accessibility, and HANA Transports.
- SLT Installation, Configuration and Replication Monitoring.
SAP HANA Application Development
- User Interface, Database & Client-server Communication Services.
- Tools for SAP HANA Application Development & User Interface: SAPUI5 Development.
- Database Design with Core Data Services (CDS Views) & ODATA Services.