SAP ABAP, otherwise known as Advanced Business Application Programming, is a high-level general report creation processor and programming language. ABAP works cohesively with NetWeaver, as the language for programming SAP Application Servers and is used to build business applications.
OUR SAP ABAP TRAINING COVERS
- User interfaces, object development and bundling (methods/function modules)
- Encapsulate or modularize your development in to classes
- Database table creation and management
- Processes and features deployment (transports)
- Transaction code familiarization and tutorials (SE80/SE16/SE51/SE24/SE37, etc.)
- Source code activation and editing instruction
- SAP Netweaver Repository, Reports, Parameters, Syntax, Patterns, Data Definitions, Loops
- Conditions, Data Structures, Data Dictionary, Database Tables, Database Select-statement
- Error Analysis, Debugging, Breakpoints/ Watchpoints
…and much more!