What’s Your Blackvard Career Path?
Great – It sounds like you are interested in SAP HANA Development!
SAP HANA Developers are responsible for ensuring the full optimization of SAP HANA databases in any enterprise environment by utilizing their vast knowledge of the platform’s internal tools and processes. They are required to provide strategy and architecture for effective integration of multiple core and non-core SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA components as well as their integration with a wide variety of non-SAP applications across functional areas.
As a future SAP HANA Developer, your responsibilities may include exciting things like:
- Hands on work across SAP technologies such as HANA, Fiori, Gateway Services and ABAP.
- Design and implement Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflow.
- Develop and maintain data models using client data modeling strategies utilizing SAP HANA Modeling.
- Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, & implementation of SAP development projects and tasks to support client-specific business processes.
- Provide design and development expertise across all SAP modules (e.g. MM, SD, FI, CO, WM).
- Collaborate with business/technology teams to ensure project requirements align with business solution definition and technical architecture.
- Provide forward looking scalable solutions and best practices in line with SAP product roadmap.
- Collaborate, facilitate, and participate in department and cross-functional project teams.
- Provide input on best practices for SAP design, coding, testing and technical documentation.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation that captures design strategy across data models.