What’s Your Blackvard Career Path?
Great – It sounds like you are interested in SAP Leonardo Development!
SAP Leonardo Developers apply digital technologies like the Internet of Things, Big Data, blockchain, machine learning, and analytics to create new business models, redefine business processes and create new working environments in order to increase profitability.
As a future SAP Leonardo Developer, your responsibilities may include exciting things like:
- Perform system implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Develop reports and visualizations to monitor KPIs and metrics for managing Leonardo via tools like SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Implement tools for improving processes & workflows regarding automation, monitoring, deployment technologies, & performance.
- Create concepts for consolidating data from different technical sources and optimize how to derive business insights.
- Develop and code SAP internal tools to enable end to end reporting solutions and systems integration.
- Work with development, systems and applications teams to solve deployment and automation problems.
- Work closely with other team members to implement new insights and concepts.
- Design, develop, and support software for cutting-edge automation framework.
- Develop and implement standards for high quality software development and delivery.